Keep track and easily record all the work needed to support each student in one central location.
Ensure fidelity by coordinating and collaborating on the intervention process.
Observe a micro- and macro- view of the intervention system at the school and district level.
Awards & Recognition
What is Branching Minds?
A web application that combines learning science + technology to streamline, focus, and personalize intervention.
Covering K-8 literacy, math, and behavior. Differentiated for ELLs.
Match interventions to the individual needs of struggling students
Figure out why students are struggling
- Quick and collaborative survey based on teacher observations, and relevant education research
- Covers Literacy, Math, and Behavior for grades K-8
- Fully differentiated for ELL students
Understand each students' learning and behavior needs
- Identify key challenge areas to target your support and differentiate interventions
- Use students’ strengths to develop self-esteem and work-around challenges
Find the best response
Match students’ challenges to curated & customizable, evidence-based instructional supports, including: strategies, activities, apps, games, tools, & programs
Search a clearinghouse of thousands of supports and interventions for use at home or in the classroom, and filter by RTI tier, grade level, ELL status, and more
Create Intervention Plans and Monitor Student Progress Collaboratively
Create Intervention Plans as a Team
- Create intervention plans—independently or collaboratively
- All plans are accessible to any teacher/staff who works with a student
- Plan data and corresponding student growth data are archived from year to year
Monitor plan implementation fidelity
- Keep track of completed and uncompleted intervention work for each student
- See the fidelity of intervention delivery when evaluating student growth
- Assign intervention work to colleagues including: recording student observations and goals; delivery of interventions, benchmarks and progress monitoring; meeting notes, and family communication
Monitor and report on student progress
- Collect and synthesize RTI data in a sharable report to document teachers’ efforts alongside student outcomes, and use as a referral to initiate and manage the RTI process
- Promote collaboration and communication among teachers, administrators, students, and families
Assess the health of your current intervention system
Schedule a Free Demo
We’ll get back to you within a few hours to set up a time.
We are a Certified B Corporation
B Corps are to business what Fair Trade certification is to coffee or USDA Organic certification is to milk.
The Future of Privacy Forum (FPF) and The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) have introduced a Student Privacy Pledge to safeguard student privacy regarding the collection, maintenance, and use of student personal information. Learn more